Monday, February 19, 2007

Dads cookies

Well it is about 3:30 in the morning and my eyes are getting heavy. I am looking out a window and i can see a street lamp just a chillin doing its thing lighting some useless piece of walkway up. I am thinking about getting some dads cookies. What is it with the assortment of dads cookies although keep in mind i am not knocking the actual cookies as they are delicious. But back to my point the cookies the "dads cookies" i mean you get a round one that tastes good in then you get a round one with a hole in the middle but still has a great taste now we get to the oval shaped one who tastes exactly like the 1st fuckin round one i mean come on just because your fucking oval doesn't mean i will overlook your un original taste you fuckin fuck face fuck right the fuck off. I wonder why they are called dad's cookies to begin with.... remember when marty mcfly slips up in back to the future and call's his father in it george mcfly "dad" haha then hey all plays it smooth and is all like "dad dad daddyo" anyways i is off to bed before i lose my mind any further hopefully i get drunk soon night night....

No comments: