Sunday, March 11, 2007

Teddy

I tell ya what if i could be anything else on this earth it would be a fluffy teddy bear. Now let me explain why. Ok so pretty much my whole reason why is who do girls turn to when they have been hurt and they can't talk to there friends, well i tell ya what if a big fluffy teddy bear is sitting on there bed that girl is gonna go squeeze her boobies all over that thing! And i would love to be that boob molested teddy bear i would be like"its okay girly yeah thats right just shove those boobies in my face cause i am a harmless little fluffy biff bear". Also you get to rally some sweet story lines when kids are playing some imagination games with ya and you will totally get the one perverted story line where you get to do the female panda stuffed animal which is whacked but hey your a teddy bear and thats how it goes. Indeed you might become a chew toy for a dog though which would be kinda bunk but if you could move you could totally have a karate sesh with one of the mutts. hmmm you could also attempt playing guitar with one of your paws which would looks so dope man if i could see something before i die it would be a teddy bear rippin out a juicy guitar solo. Anyways i am off to catch some Z's but i hope the next life i get to be Biff the Teddy!

3 comments:

Akiyhrah said...

you would be a very hugable teddy. ^_^

Let Go said...

I love that you say boobies. I should probably be offended, but instead I think it's hilarious.

Martha said...

"its ok girly, yeah, thats right, just shove those boobies in my face cause i'm a harmless little fluffy biff bear"

OMG THAT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD. its like creepy, but cute and hilarious

Biffbear, I love you..

you would make an excellent teddybear
i might have to start calling you biffbear