Wednesday, May 9, 2007

10 tings

I like these 10 things which i like to call 10 tings so i am making one

1)You pretend to be my friend when i know your only out for your self and to secretly talk me down to better your situation

2)I will never talk to you again unless professionally as i don't associate with people who do nothing but fuck everybody's lives up just for there own self gain

3)I adore you and feel like we will have alot of fun in days to come

4)You are my other half and i am glad to meet such a great mind. I feel a great privledge just to chill with ya and play video games well getting stoned. you are so much my other half i could masturbate in a room with you next to me well you were eaten cheetos and not feel the least bit akward.

5)You are a hip dude and i feel a great amount of peace when i am around you

6)I have gotten to know you way better this year and you are definetly a good person and i hope we can chill more and get high

7)I do like you but i am dissapointed with the choices you make so i hope you get things together one day

8)My new buddy who i wanna hit some times but only because i love ya so much

9)You well i have given up on you as my patience has worn thin with the mixed signals and lies so i wish ya the best ta ta!

10)Your a cutie and i hope i haven't upset ya with my drunken shannagins i just like to take it to the limit some times as i feel the extremes of life are beautifull!

No comments: