Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sun Sun Sun Sun Yay

Well its another beautifull sunny day out today man i am luvin it cause that means river trips are gonna be happening!!! I am 15 days in to my 30 day yoga challenge which i am having so much fun with but it is a tough and long haul! I am doing good right now because everything i am doing right now is going to make my california trip that much funner man i cannot wait to hit the waves on venice and seal beach!!! I also came to the realization that my brain is kinda funky and the choices i make in this life are totally fictional choices in a non fictional world. anways enjoy the sunshine people and i will see ya soon!!

2 comments:

Bean said...

Biffers!! You went to Van with Coral eh? Fill me in!

Martha said...

BIFF NEW POST

or else i really will have to thrash you.