Wednesday, May 9, 2007

another year

Well i suppose an update is in order so here it goes. I am doing good right now just working with my chum allen and saving up a good whack of money so i can have tonnes of fun in los angeles. I am doing good as i said but i am definetly going through a transition in life and do i ever hate change so its kinda tough but i will get through as i always do(beat that rhyme dr suess) . I suppose this year was a bit much for me and a little overwhelming and only a few people i know truely helped me get through it and to the both of u i thank you two very much cause you always made me smile and laugh when i needed it and you listened to what i had to say so thanks. I am looking forward to this summer as i feel it will give me time to think and clear my mind and give me time to figure out what i need to. I feel everybody this year brought out their true colours a bit more as we have grown comfortable and as a reaction people have grown distant. Now i am not saying this is a bad thing but it was defeintly alot to deal with for the most of us. I like it though because it is the truth and it cleared problems up so they could actually get dealt with and the people involved could move on, so for most relief atlast. I am looking forward to see what next year will offer good and bad. But i am off to bed and will probually see some of you soon.

No comments: