Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Useless Pursuit

I worked my ass off today down in victoria with my main man Allen building sheds for a nice chunk of money and after went to superstore and bought a giant bucket of candy worms to make the day complete. Today was a great day in my life. Today i felt as if i let go of so much bullshit that my mind has been going mad pursuing or looking for. But i realize now that there was never anything there to begin with and i sure don't know why i went chasing something i did not truely desire in the first place but i finally let it go. I have no idea what my future hold but i do know this now that i will truely let it unfold. Not to say i won't seize an oppurtunity when it comes my way but i definetly won't force my life in a direction it doesn't need to be going. I feel my trip to california over the summer will be just what i have needed and i honestly can not wait to go. Man surfing will be rad. I have an inkling next year will not go as planned but i know whatever happens its gonna rip and i will keep on keeping on. But for now its just nice to release myself from a useless pursuit and just enjoy myself instead of driving myself nuts. have a good one and i am sure i will see ya all plenty before i take off.

1 comment:

Martha said...

BIFFER! I"M HOME!!
Update :)