Saturday, April 14, 2007

Summer will rock!

I don't know why but one of my favorite things to ever do is to pretend i am in an action movie or some really cheesey love movie and just do a running leap of a frame of some sort in to the ocean with all of my clothes still on it is such a kewl feeling but then your all soggy after but for that instance when you just smoke the water it feels neat. I haven't posted in a while but life right now i must say is treating me just fine and i am so psyched to go to california in june and do some killer improv. I layed in my van with my dear friend martha the other night and man we kick ass together by doing absolutely nothing! I dono martha but i had to post it cause its amazing dude we just rolled in to timmy ho's ho's parking lot and just talked forever which was awesome. Also i learned that just because you have an absolutely beautifull girl in the back of your van doesn't mean you have to make love to here as funny as it seems. Anyways I suppose at the moment i am just ready to have fun for the summer and play in the sun with some friends and also to have a good time in cali. I will stay in touch with all the theatre peeps for sure through msn so if i don't have some of u yet please get me ure e mails cause i just got a new camera so i will send ya some sweet pictures for sure. Well i am off to work at the theatre but i will promise to post more from now on. see ya'll later

1 comment:

Martha said...

ah the epic van adventures