Sunday, April 15, 2007

Summer cleanse

The summer cleanse is the point in the year where you let go of it all and let your lifestyle flip in a different direction. Now for some people this is very hard to do as they don't like the change in there daily pace of life but for me well i have learned to indulge this as it is inevitable. I mean its coming in to the month of may and you feel the sun starting to warm up your bones and for some reason ya can't stop smiling and well for me its a time where i naturally just let go of half my obligations and daily commitments and just call up a good friend and go for a nice walk some where. I love it so much and i must say more people should try it out and just let the season brighten them up and help them relax and smile. I feel two people who also embrace the summer cleanse very well as they brighten up my day whenever i see them are gregiore and martha u guys are excellent. Well enjoy your summer cleanse if you can peoples but i am off to smile and relax some more.

No comments: