Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm Back!

Hey all I is back in action on the blogging! Dunno why I stopped but the important thing is I am back on the wagon. I am still in Los Angeles rockin the acting career and learning alot. This town has gotten really small over the time I have been here and my best advice on attacking this city is be yourself and don't fall in to the bullshit most people try to throw at ya here cause there is alot of it. So many slick rick's faking like they are power players in the buisness so definitely do your research before working or signing with anyone. And with a little persistence and hardwork you really can do well here but tough skin is a plus. I miss home and am moving back for a while well my work papers get sorted out so that will be great to send some much needed time with my friends and fam. I am reading a cool book right now called Acheron and finished another by the same author called Dream Warrior both of which are superb! They are about Gods of all realms and written by Sherrylin Kenyon. She really does her research on actual gods so everything is true with beliefs of gods and what they represent. I would have to say my favorite character so far would be Azmodieous, he is a little demon who is owned by a Evil god named noir and he is always cracking cheap jokes in the worst of situations. Zeus however is this book is shown as a ruthless and tormented god almost to the point of having similair values and morals to that of Hitler which suprised me as I always think of him in a "Little Mermaid" fashion... Anyways I am happy with life and ready for the next chapter of it! I hope its filled with some more good books to read and maybe some good loving from a pretty girl! I will be posting alot from now on so talk to ya all soon and be real!

No comments: