Sunday, March 29, 2009

Everything For A Reason

I have finally accepted that everything in life happens for a reason even if it is negative. I have always heard people say this but it took me a while to actually accept it for myself. And now realizing this I am so more at peace with the peaks and valley's of life's journey and the journey as an actor. Negative and bad shit happens all the time but if your still living all it is doing is strengthening you so good things can come to be. The worst thing you can do is hide in the shadows and hope not to get hurt or knocked down. The people who choose to hide are the ones who fade. I say grow a pair of balls and get in the crossfire of everything and learn to embrace the feeling of being in the mix. Learn everything you can and experience it all before your six feet deep. I am not saying I don't duck and cover every now and again but when I do I know to get my head out of my ass and run towards the challenge's head on. Because even if you fail time and time again at least you are learning more and more and it is true that knowledge is power my friends in any field. So get out there and take some risks maybe get slapped in the face by some sexy girl!

1 comment:

immortalrose said...

People keep saying that to me. But I still haven't grasped that concept. Kudos to you Biff for accepting it.